Paying Your Bill

Accessing Your Bill

  1. Go to the GWeb Info System page.

  2. Enter your GWid (this can be found in your acceptance letter and email and looks like: “G12345678”) and PIN (default is your birth date in MMDDYY format).

  3. Select the Student Records and Registration menu.

  4. Select the Student Accounts menu.

  5. Select Student Account eBill.

  6. Click Make a Payment or select the Payments tab to be directed to your current balance

Deposit Instructions

Upon receipt of your acceptance letter, a $500 per course nonrefundable deposit is due. Deposits can be paid by check, wire transfer, electronic check or credit card.

  • Wire transfer: Download Instructions (PDF). Be sure to include the student’s name and GWid number in the bank notes and send us an email at [email protected] when the wire is sent. Wire transfers often result in bank fees so please compensate for those accordingly.

  • Check: Please make the check payable to the George Washington University and include the student’s name and GWid on the notes line. This should be sent along with the Enrollment Form to our office address.

  • Electronic check or credit card: From the deposits tab in the e-bill system, please select the appropriate semester and the Pre-College Program Deposit. Once completed, please notify our office by email at [email protected]. For information on additional fees associated with credit card payments, see the Students Accounts Office website.

Paying Your Remaining Balance

In accordance with the university billing schedule, outstanding balances must be paid in full within two weeks of receiving your bill. Students who deposit after this date have two weeks after the date of their deposit to pay their outstanding balance. An e-bill notification will be sent to the student's GW email address. Failure to pay the remaining balance on time will result in an interest fee.

For payment instructions, please see the Student Accounts Office website.

International Students: Please see instructions for international payments listed on the Student Accounts Office website.