- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
Immerse yourself in intensive academic investigation through a course or set of thematically related courses that integrate GW's areas of expertise with resources and institutions unique to Washington, DC.
GW Summer Institutes combine scholarly endeavor with applied learning, creating an in-depth and practical academic experience for participants. Delve further into your area of interest, explore a new field, or enhance your professional skills through a summer institute at GW!
*non-credit conference option available
**course or multi-course packages offered at a discounted tuition rate
- GW-Oxford Program in International Human Rights Law
- GW Museum Summer Institute
- GW Paralegal Studies Summer Academy
- Munich Intellectual Property summer program
- Summer Piano & Chamber Music Institute. Open to middle and high school students (non-credit).
- US Foreign Policy in a Global Era summer program