- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
Registration is now open
Immerse yourself in intensive academic investigation through a course or set of thematically related courses that integrate GW's areas of expertise with resources and institutions unique to Washington, DC.
Summer Institutes combine scholarly endeavor with applied learning, creating an in-depth and practical academic experience for participants. Delve further into your area of interest, explore a new field, or enhance your professional skills through a summer institute at GW!
Pre-Register Through Institute Pages
- Crime Scene Investigation*
- Japanese Language & Culture*
- Psychology: Health Promotion & Disease Prevention in Minority Communities*
*multi-course packages offered at a discounted tuition rate
Register Through GWeb Information System
- Educating Schools and Students on Brain Injury & Concussion**
- The GW Museum: Exhibition Design
- Contemporary Issues in Grief, Loss, and Resilience**
- Special Education: Guiding & Supporting Families in the 21st Century
- Mobile Healthcare: Innovations in Telemedicine**
**non-credit conference option available
Apply now for the US Foreign Policy in a Global Era summer program.
Session I: June 3–14 (application deadline April 1)
Session II: July 8–19 (application deadline May 8)
Apply now for the Summer Piano & Chamber Music Institute. Open to middle and high school students (non-credit).